- For the first time in 10 days the trains ran without any strikes, faults on the lines or delays
- My taxi driver this morning wasn't blaring his radio, sniffing, grinding his teeth or shouting into his mobile
- There were no traffic jams on the way from the station to the office
- I had very few emails in my inbox
- I have ticked everything off my to do list for the day
- I am flying to Copenhagen tonight for meetings tomorrow and the weather forecast says it'll be above zero with no snow
- I am staying in this fabulous hotel tonight. I will arrive around early evening and snuggle up for the night with a book, my i-pod and room service.
Back to business on Thursday. My birthday has crept up on me this year... I shall be having a fairly low key day that day. My birthday present from Frog will be happening at a rather stunning restaurant which will have a post devoted to after the weekend ....