Introducing The New Man in my Life
Things I have learnt:
- I can now fall asleep anytime, anywhere when I get more than 2 minutes quiet
- Little baby boys like to spray pee whilst they get their nappies changed
- The washing machine is my new best friend
- I might have been able to get back into my jeans a week later after the birth but if I continue to eat like a pig I will grow out of them again
- Breastfeeding pads make great coasters
- Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1,2 and 3 are the only way to stay sane during night feeds
- I'm not one of those mother's who can interpret her baby's cries - they're all loud and screamy
- I have to learn to accept that my flat will never be tidy agan to the level I like
- Frog won't admit it (for fear of the consequences in increased requests) but he's an excellent nappy changer
- Lentils, avocados and merguez sausages are off the menu because of their disastrous chemical effect on the next nappy change
I feel a bit naughty writing this post because I have so many people to contact and thank for their messages and gifts that have arrived in the last 3 weeks. But I also felt guilty for not updating the blog!
So, not sure when I'll post again - I hope to get into a bit more of a routine at some point but have yet to progress to multi-tasking!