Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm Ready For My Close Up

I know, it's been over a month and I've become a rubbish blogger again. I could list a litany of reasons that have kept me from my blog, ranging from the good (2 weeks holiday) to the slime (France Telecom).
I'm counting down the last three weeks of air travel to Hamburg before I'm grounded and am rather caught up in a lot of work that needs to be done before the end of the month.
The good news is that Frodo (pictured left on July 13th at the beginning of his 6th month) is doing very well. He kicks a lot and is well within the norms (which means he can't possible be related to Frog or myself). Meanwhile, I've recently been put on a sugar and fruit free diet as a precaution since my blood(y) sugar levels were slightly elevated and the kilos had been piling on. Luckily, the doctor's instructions came after my ice cream heavy holiday so it's just Frog and colleagues who have to put up with my sugar craving headaches now.
Anyway, back to the powerpoint writing. I'll be more active in a couple of weeks - I promise!

No comments: