Inside we found:
- Copies of the local newspaper L'union and the International Herald Tribune from May 20th 2006
- Drink Me: A bottle of prosecco
- Use Me: Two beautifully designed flutes
- Develop Me: A disposable camera to be developed from the wedding weekend
- Remember Me: A 2006 World Cup calendar
My fab friends Gaby and Ralf had given the box to us on the day following our wedding. I think it's one of the best gifts I've ever had! (Gaby was the office manager and Ralf my first ever boss - although he passed me onto someone else after 24 hours! - when I arrived in London ten years ago).
Frog bought me a beautiful bunch of red roses that were identical to the ones he gave me when he proposed.It's been quite a year. A brilliant honeymoon, my search for freelance work, two miscarriages, our first time 'hosting' Christmas, Frog has been adjusting to becoming more embroiled in the family business and now I head off to Hamburg every two weeks for work. Ups and some fairly low downs but when we look at it on balance it's been wonderful. And just watch this space, things will be changing again around here, for sure.