So here are my pre-wedding vows:
- I will not become a wedding bore
- I will find a way to ensure that my English culture and family are a clear part of the wedding (and that doesn't just mean lots of drinking)
- I will find an 'in-law' coping strategy
- I will preserve mine and the frog's mental health above all things (see points 2& 3)
- I will not spend the money we do not have
And I will have fun!
Quote of the engagement drinks (just Frog and me over several cocktails, more will follow if my Mum can ever confirm the dates she's coming in October):
Oiseau: Either you have someone who plays games with you or you have me. And I tell you exactly what I'm thinking and feeling.
Frog: Hmmm... You don't play games.... You play sports.
Oiseau: Ha ha. That's very good for you.
Frog: Ha ha, yeah....
Frog: I heard that in some film
I promise the next post will be non-wedding related.