So here`s the short summary of highlights so far:
- Dinner in Buenos Aires with best mate and her fiance who she told me over dinner she had secretly married in a civil service in NY 6 months ago. That was a bit of a shocker.
- Fabulous piece of beef steak and glass of red wine that I had anticipated were as wonderful as expected.
- Already bought my first fabulous handbag and belt in matching green.
- Discovering the view of the tropical forest and falls from our room.
- Boat ride through the rapids of the waterfalls this afternoon that drove us under the strongest falls section - we shrieked and got absolutely soaked but a real thrill.
- Sunset drinks on the terrace overlooking the Falls tonight after all the park guests had left.
- Toucans, monkeys, racoons, hummingbirds and tropical butterflies. Frog is still holding out for a puma sighting...
Off to the Brazil side of the Falls tomorrow and then down to S Ignacio to see the deserted missions (as in the De Niro and Jeremy Irons film).
But first some more cow for dinner!