Monday, February 14, 2005

Devillish Fun

I was a little chilly today coming to work.

The reason for this is that I am unable to wear my one winter coat because said coat is on its way to the tailors to be mended.

The coat is suffering because it had much too much fun at Aaron's fantastic party in Amsterdam.
Having partied like Saints & Sinners (as the party was themed), I tottered out at 3am on my 3 inch "bad angel" heels, supported by an equally squiffy french devil.

Since this bad angel was feeling 'tired & emotional' the devil offered to carry me on his back along the canal as we made our way back to the hotel.

I'm sure there is some moral to this story about never accepting a ride from the devil because when he decided that I was too heavy to go any further I was unceremoniously dropped to the floor. Wobbly bad angel couldn't control, balance, heels or cobbles so went arse over tit. End result, a grazed knee, ripped coat and giggling me on the floor.

Recovery from my hangover will be quicker and cheaper than mending the coat and broken heel!

No comments: