So how did the weekend go? ...
- Tarot game at frog's friend's appartment with dinner
Beat the frenchmen at their own game again. I may be a poor loser but I'm a very smug winner..
- Lie in
Could have been better. Woke up early thinking about the 'impending' move and never got back to sleep again. This meant that no-one else was allowed to sleep in either.
- Eyebrow waxing
The silly bint burnt my eyelids with hot wax... she was concentrating too hard on selling me an abonnement... My red eye lids now look as if I've just walked out of a toyah concert.
A ha - this was a success - one devilish angel & priest will be prowling the streets next weekend... I already have the red eye make up.
- Drink with an old Dutch colleague from my NY days who is in town for the weekend
She never called - well, Andrea's reliability was always questionnable.
- Big shop at Carrefour
Read how successful that was...
- Cooking in our new funky oven
Made a marvellous lasagne for 6 people. Except we are only 2. So I know what's for dinner every night for the rest of the week!
- Take my lovely skinny Paul & Joe jeans that I got in the Sales to the tailor
Dropped them off... forgot to pick them up
- Finishing the fantastic Small Island by Andrea Levy.
Am now experiencing "end of book" grief... Have now just started my first french book. No, it's not a children's book.
This leaves me very little new news to tell my mum tonight on the phone... except that the film Closer is rubbish.