Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Reasons to Celebrate

  1. As most bloggers in Paris are today, I am celebrating the fact that spring looks like it's finally here. The sun is shining, birds are singing and even the hole known as St Ouen looks ready to bloom. What a difference a few days makes!

  2. My mum is buying a flight for Easter and coming to Reims for the long weekend. I haven't seen her since Christmas and am very excited to see her again. We'll be staying with the frog parents - luckily they have a rather large house so there will be no falling over each other in the morning. It's her first time to the region and I can't wait to show her around my 'soon to be' new home city. And of course drink some champagne. I'm also looking forward to witnessing the attempts at Franglais conversation from Frog Mother & Mum (I am an evil daughter).

  3. I wanted to 'celebrate' Zinnia. I just got her morning post (what a difference an RSS feed makes!) and as usual it reminded me what a great writer she is. Her stories read effortlessly, I can't believe she lost out on the best writing award at the 2005 Bloggies. I very rarely comment on her posts as there's very little left to say except glow, be moved by her work, sensitivity and sometimes appreciate (what I sense) is a rather wicked sense of humour beneath it all.

Guess I ought to get on with my work saving Europe from bad soap marketing.

No comments: